Low iron extra clear U glass is a design product with minimal intrinsic coloring due to raw materials with low iron oxide content during glass production. The color neutrality of this profiled glass is transferred to all the objects, persons, and areas behind the glass – they are perceived in their "natural" coloring despite the ornamental diffusion typical of the product. The look and view through it have a clean, pure charm. 7mm low iron U profile glass 262mm wide with 60mm flanges is one of the most popular U profile glass.
1. Daylighting: Diffuses light & minimizes glare, providing natural light without the loss of privacy
2. Great Spans: Glass walls of limitless distances horizontally & heights up to eight meters
3. Elegance: Glass-to-glass corners & serpentine curves provide soft, even light distribution
4. Versatility: From facades to interior partitions to lighting
5. Thermal Performance: U-Value range = 0.49 to 0.19 (minimal heat transfer)
6. Acoustic Performance: reaches a sound reduction rating of STC 43 (better than 4.5″ batt-insulated stud wall)
7. Seamless: No vertical metal supports required
8. Lightweight: 7mm or 8mm thick channel glass is easy to design with and handle
9. Bird-Friendly: Tested, ABC threat factor 25
U glass offers an attractive alternative to traditional opaque building walls and flat architectural glass, creating virtually seamless glass walls of tremendous sizes and proportions. The three-dimensional, self-supporting glass channels can stand as tall as 8 meters in a lightweight 7mm or 8mm glass. U glass requires minimal framing, creating a uniform appearance with clean design lines. Yongyu 7mm low iron U profile glass products are available in many decorative surface textures, hundreds of colors, a range of thermal performance coatings, insulation inserts, and frame systems.
The specification of U glass is measured by its width, flange (flange) height, glass thickness, and design length.
Yongyu Glass is a LABER Share (China) Limited subsidiary that provides low iron U profile glass and other architectural safety glass products to facade companies and designers with high-performance products and technical services worldwide.
We are a professional U profile glass manufacturer integrating R&D and production since 2009. Our company has a modern standard production workshop covering an area of 8,000 square meters, with electric melting furnaces and casting equipment using Siemens technology and Danfoss control system. Our U profile glass products can be tempered, sandblasted, acid-etched, laminated, and ceramic fritted in the factory.
Our U profile glass has passed SGCC and CE certificates, and the product quality meets the quality standards of major countries and regions. Convenient communication, the whole production process can be traced back, 7*24h after-sale service is our promise.
• WHAT WE DO:
Consolidate superior resources to provide personalized solutions for you.
• WHAT WE CARE ABOUT:
Quality conquers the world, service achievements in the future
• OUR MISSION:
Work together to achieve a win-win and create a transparent vision!
Contact us now!