Because of its lightweight, diffusing light & minimization glare, U shaped glass for curtain walls is more and more widely used as the preferred material for indoor and outdoor curtain walls.
1. It not only has the sense of stability and heaviness of a non-transparent curtain wall but also has the sense of delicacy and dexterity of a glass curtain wall, and the decorative effect is better.
2. Non-combustible, excellent fire safety performance; U-shaped glass company has almost no radioactivity, reducing ambient light pollution and good environmental protection.
3. There is no color difference, the colors are diverse, and the metal curtain wall has obvious advantages compared with the natural stone curtain wall.
4. U-shaped glass curtain wall can be built as a full glass curtain wall. Because the water absorption rate of u-shaped glass is very low, the u-shaped glass curtain wall has no disadvantages, such as natural lime, water, and oil. So, its surface is very clean, and the decorative effect is remarkable.
• Daylighting: Diffuses light & minimizes glare, provide natural light without the loss of privacy
• Great Spans: Glass walls of limitless distances horizontally & heights up to eight meters
• Elegance: Glass-to-glass corners & serpentine curves provide soft, even light distribution
• Versatility: From facades to interior partitions to lighting
• Thermal Performance: U-Value range = 0.49 to 0.19 (minimal heat transfer)
• Acoustic Performance: reaches a sound reduction rating of STC 43 (better than 4.5″ batt-insulated stud wall)
• Seamless: No vertical metal supports required
• Lightweight: 7mm or 8mm thick channel glass is easy to design with and handle
• Bird-Friendly: Tested, ABC threat factor 25
The specification of U glass is measured by its width, flange (flange) height, glass thickness, and design length.
Yongyu Glass is a LABER Share (China) Limited subsidiary that provides low iron U profile glass and other architectural safety glass products to facade companies and designers with high-performance products and technical services worldwide.
We are a professional U profile glass manufacturer integrating R&D and production since 2009. Our company has a modern standard production workshop covering an area of 8,000 square meters, with electric melting furnaces and casting equipment using Siemens technology and Danfoss control system. Our U profile glass products can be tempered, sandblasted, acid-etched, laminated, and ceramic fritted in the factory.
Our U profile glass has passed SGCC and CE certificates, and the product quality meets the quality standards of major countries and regions. Convenient communication, the whole production process can be traced back, 7*24h after-sale service is our promise.
• WHAT WE DO:
Consolidate superior resources to provide personalized solutions for you.
• WHAT WE CARE ABOUT:
Quality conquers the world, service achievements in the future
• OUR MISSION:
Work together to achieve a win-win and create a transparent vision!
Contact us now!