U glass Videos from warehouse

The U-shaped glass you may have seen in many buildings is called "U Glass."

U Glass is a cast glass formed into sheets and rolled to create a U-shaped profile. It's commonly referred to as "channel glass," and each length is called a "blade."

U Glass was established in the 1980s. It can be used internally and externally, and architects commonly prefer it because of its unique aesthetic characteristics. U Glass can be used in straight or curved applications, and the channels can be fixed horizontally or vertically. The blades can be installed single or double-glazed.

One of the main benefits to architects is that U Glass comes in varying dimensions up to six meters long, so you can cut it to fit your needs perfectly! The nature of how U Glass is connected and secured to perimeter frames means that by fitting blades vertically, long U Glass facades can be achieved without needing visible intermediate support.

Post time: Jul-16-2022